Sports Engine Mobile App is a communication app allowing teams to chat, email, RSVP, sync the calendar of events, and more.
After registering through Sports Engine, players will be manually added to the team’s roster, hopefully before signing if the online registration is completed the day before signing.
The team rep and coach will be set up as administrators on the team’s page in the app in order to schedule events and have limited editing ability. An admin must add player’s pictures to the roster.
Page Contents Below
- Adding an Additional Guarding to the Player’s Profile
- Adding the Player to the App as a User
- Download SE Mobile
- Changing a Credit Card for Future Payments
- Adding a Player’s Picture
- Seeing the Player and Team in SE Mobile
- Only Seeing a Team as a Fan in SE Mobile
- Syncing the Team’s Schedule to a Phone’s Calendar
- Chat Notifications Not Working
- Chat Notifications Disappearing
- Messages and Opting In
The team will show up on the app after the player is added to the team’s roster and after the app is signed in with the same email the parent used to set up the SE account at the time the player was registered.
An admin, such as the coach or team rep, must add the player’s photo to the app.
Log into the SE app with the same email used to log into Sports Engine in order to complete the registration process before signing. This is the only email associated with the player’s team profile, so it is the only way to have full rights to add guardians, chat, message, and RSVP for events.
- For the player to participate in the app, such as to chat and see emails, receive notifications of events, sync to the calendar, the player must be added as a guardian with the player’s email same as any other adult member of the player’s family.
Once the team rep or coach adds a calendar event, an option to sync the calendar to an Apple, Google, or other calendar will appear in the app in the upper right corner.
The “Messages” feature of Sports Engine allows Tulsa Power to send an alert to your phone number by text alerting your family of information that has arrived by email. It may be viewed by clicking the link in the text or by reviewing the email directly.
- To check whether or not your account is set to Opt-In for messages, review your account settings.
This seems to be a bug in the system right now. Here are steps to remedy it.
- Tap My Account.
- In the upper right-hand corner, tap the Gear Icon.
- Tap Notification Settings.
- Ensure the button to the right of All Teams, is disabled. (when successfully disabled, the switch will turn gray.)
- Wait 5 seconds. Then enable the All Teams button (when successfully enabled, the switch will turn blue).
Step 2 (For iOS Users)
Step 3 – if above steps failed (Do in this order.)
- Delete the app
- Sign In
- Sign Out
- Sign Back In
If your notifications pop up and then disappear, leading to missed notifications of chats, here are the steps to fix this.
- Open Settings
- Open Notifications
- Select Sports Engine app
- Select Banner Style and set it to permanent instead of temporary.
- If at some point the app is deleted and reinstalled, this setting will default to temporary.